Sunday, May 30, 2010

Prince of Persia

I went into this movie knowing that it was the result of a video game, so I did not expect much, like Max Payne, or Hit Man. I have played Prince of Persia a tiny bit and knew a little bit about the Sands of Time. The casting was very impressive with Jake Gyllenhaal and Ben Kingsley, also Gemma Arterton. Overall it was an decent movie for a video game come to life. I love time travel movies and this movie had an element of time travel in it, the main character gets to go back in time and fix some problems, save some lives. I enjoyed it, definitely not a frustrating experience, like the video game, where the character dies over and over again while you try to figure out how to solve a puzzle. Though that would've been interesting to see. They did play with that idea a little bit.

No comments: