Saturday, November 10, 2007

Bella

I actually saw this movie with two other people, which is pretty rare for me. I usually go to movies alone. Also, I did not pick this movie. Do not know if I would've ever saw it, if two beautiful women I know had not wanted to go to see it.

But with that said, I enjoyed the movie. It was kind of a morality play movie with an anti-abortion message, but other than that, it was good drama.

A soccer player signs a professional contract, but on the way to a press conference he runs over and kills a litttle girl. This drastically changes his life. He goes to prison, gives up soccer, and becomes a chef in his brother's restaurant.

That's where we find our main character, as a waitress gets fired for being late, because she has morning sickness. She wants to get an abortion, but chef/soccer boy wants her to keep the kid because he somehow wants to make up for the life that he accidentally took. He adopts the little girl and raises her. I enjoyed this movie.

No comments: