Saturday, August 29, 2015

Hitman: Agent 47

I've played various iterations of this game and seen the previous movie.  So will this movie have anything to do with the game? 

 There were some homages to game play, once the character changes disguises, there was another scene where 47 drags a body.  

One thought I had while watching was that I fail miserably at times playing the game, so it would have been funny to see the character do a little failing, maybe some out takes during the credits.  This was an entertaining action flick based on a video game.  I did not expect much going in.  

Ciaran Hinds' accent was terrible.  I just do not like Zachary Quinto, I think it has to do with his performance in the Star Trek movies.  Rupert Friend did a great job as 47.  And the sister character by Hannah Ware was good too.  

No comments: