Saturday, October 6, 2007

The Heartbreak Kid

I saw Ben Stiller's Heartbreak Kid today. It was pretty funny. A romantic comedy though which is always kind of disgusting. One good thing about it to me was the ending. I liked the fact that Stiller's character found himself in the same situation. Often these romantic comedies end happily ever after, everyone is in love, married, etc. I also liked that Stiller worked with his dad Jerry Stiller. Jerry's father was pretty funny. "How many pussies have you crushed lately?" Pretty good question for a father to ask his son. There were some pretty good lines in this movie. During the movie I had this kind of annoying realization that Ben Stiller reminded me of my ex's new beau. That kind of made me sick because I like Ben Stiller. Oh well. This too will pass.

There was a trailer for Depp's Sweeney Todd movie. Cannot wait for that friggin' thing. Looks like he's going to sing.

No comments: