Friday, October 5, 2007

Feast of Love

I saw this movie tonight. Good lord, what a tear jerker. I liked Greg Kinear and Morgan Freeman's characters. But what a sad movie. I teared up several times. There were only about 4 of us in the theater so it wasn't too embarrassing.

Lots of good ideas in this movie. Kinear's character would close his eyes and jump into a relationship, Freeman's character was blind to his son's addiction, and Alexa Davalos's character went to a fortune teller to see the future of her relationship.

There was lots of nudity and sex in this movie which is always a good thing as far as I am concerned.

With the stuff that I have gone through in my life in relationships and what my brother is going through, it made this movie very poignant to me, very sad, and maybe just a little too real.

I liked Kinear's search for a woman that believed that love is all, not just a way to force us to have babies. And also the idea that his character needed to find a woman that would love him.

Good movie.

No comments: