Thursday, May 7, 2009

X-Men: Wolverine

I saw this in the theatre on May 1, 2009. I enjoyed this movie. There was not much of Wolverine's childhood though, just his fathers' deaths and then they move into this kind of montage of Wolverine's war experiences. No real explanation of his mutation or why he ended up the way he did, but I guess that is just a premise of the whole series.

I liked Wolverine's brother. I did not get his "superhero" name though. And experiment 11 was pretty cool, I wish they would've had more of him, but he seems to lose his life in this movie, hopefully they will bring him back somehow.

I thought it was a neat use of Three Mile Island.

Lots of action and special effects. I hope they keep making movies from this series.

1 comment:

Janet said...

So have you seen Transformers 2? or Ice Age? I can hardly wait for the Harry Potter movies